Monday, September 01, 2008

Prescott packs a Punch

Breidis Prescott jetted into the UK last night after breaking the finger of one of his coaches during his final training sessions. The Colombian hot shot has knocked out 17 of his 19 victims - and his reign of terror now extends to his own gym. "I was throwing my punches with lots of speed and power and it was all coming together nicely when I let go a big right hand to finish and the next thing I know is my trainer is on the floor in agony," said Prescott who takes on Khan this Saturday at the M.E.N Arena. "We took him straight to hospital and the doctor said he has a fracture in his middle finger bone. It's not good because he was due to fly with me to England but will now come in later this week. I have my other trainer with me working on the pads until the fight with Khan. This just shows the power I have and what I will do to Khan." The Colombian performed a media work out for the press today in Manchester, and vowed to KO unbeaten Khan in just four rounds. "That's all it will take," boasted Prescott. "It's going to be another win for me and a very painful night for Khan. "This is my chance to secure my legacy, and the future of my family back home. "Khan is a very good fighter but he won't know how to handle my power."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home