Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Blood blood spills over between DeGale & Groves

James DeGale says that his sparring partners will be taking the full force of his anger until he can get to George Groves on fight night. DeGale and Groves will meet at The O2, London, on May 21 and their British and Commonwealth super-middleweight showdown is one of the most eagerly anticipated for years. Last Thursday, at a press conference to announce the fight, the pair swapped insults. And the bad blood between the two shows no sign of easing. "I've been sorting out my sparring partners for the next few weeks, and they are going to be in for a rough time until I Groves in the ring on May 21," Said DeGale. "I want to smash Groves up now, but by fight night I will be ready to explode and he won't have a chance," "I don't need to say anymore that our dislike of each other is real and it won't change after the fight,""I want to knock him out real quick when we fight because I don't want to have to be looking at his face a second longer than I need to be. "If he fights against me like he did against Kenny Anderson, this fight won't last more than a couple of rounds. "My trainer Jimmy McDonnell told Groves he should pull out last week because he's going to get a beating. "But he told the world that he will be there on May 21.There's nowhere for him to hide now, and I can't wait to shut him up once and for all."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home