Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Tough Dane Kristjansen comes to Town

Martin Kristjansen says Amir Khan is in for a nasty surprise this Saturday night when they meet at the Bolton Arena in their WBO World Lightweight title eliminator. Confident Khan reckons he will blow away the tough Dane, who has never been stopped in 23 fights, but Kristjansen is determined to dash the world title ambitions of the young star. The 30-year-old from Slagelse said: "Khan is saying that this will be the easiest fight of his career and if he is believes that then he is going to be in for a big surprise on the night," "I've watched his last three fights and I'm not impressed with him. He is strong and fast but is still young and does not have the experience that I have and I will expose him, " "He might think that he can stop me inside three rounds and I will let him carry on thinking that but I've trained for a long hard fight so he had better be prepared," "Khan is the big star in Britain and wants to fight for the world title but he won't be getting past me."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home