Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Big Fight Tickets for Khan vs Barrera

Tickets will go on sale tomorrow (Wednesday 21 January) at 9am for Amir Khan's epic showdown with Mexican legend Marco Antonio Barrera. Set for the Manchester Evening News Arena on Saturday 14 March, it's sure to be a smash hit at the box office with all 22,000 seats expected to fly out. Khan's super-fight against the seven time/three weight world champion follows previous classic fight nights at the M.E.N Arena including Joe Calzaghe's stunning win over Jeff Lacy and Ricky Hatton dethroning Kostya Tszyu. From his training camp in Los Angeles, Khan said: "My phone has been red-hot since this fight was announced last week; everybody want a tickets to be there. Barrera is a living legend and one of the greatest fighters of all time. As a boxing fan, if I wasn't in the ring facing him, I would definitely be there just to say that 'I was there' to see him fight in person. At the end of the day the respect and admiration I have for Barrera will go to one side on March 14. I have a huge task in front of me but I know with the team I have around me I will be in the best shape possible. It's going to be a great night!" Tickets, priced at £40, £50, £75, £100, £150, £200 and £300, are available from the following outlets: See Tickets 0871 220 0260 www.seetickets.com Ticketline 0844 888 9991
http://www.ticketline.co.uk/MEN Arena 0870 190 8000 http://www.men-arena.com/ Amir Khan Boxing 01204 535 332 07817 559 450 www.amirkhan-boxing.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home