Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Big Mac's Training Around the Clock

WBO World Cruiserweight Champion Enzo Maccarinelli has begun the "night shift" ahead of his fight with David Haye - and has promised to give the WBA/WBC title holder nightmares on March 8. The pair will clash at around 2am at London's O2 Arena in order to accommodate US television network Showtime. The fight will be screened live on Setanta Sports in the UK. And Swansea puncher Maccarinelli has switched his training from the daytime to late in the evenings in order to get his body-clock in tune. "Running up and down the South Wales valleys in the pitch black isn't much fun," stormed 27-year-old WBO cruiserweight champion Maccarinelli. "I've been going to bed at around 3am so I'm in the best condition of my life when I face Haye. "When I'm out pounding the mountains most people are tucked up in bed and sound asleep, and it can get pretty spooky. "It's so isolated that it's like something out of a horror movie - but Haye will be having nightmares on March 8. "I'm glad this one is on well past the watershed because I'm going to terrify Haye at the O2 Arena with my power. He won't know what's hit him."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home