Thursday, June 04, 2009

Haye withdraws from Klitschko Fight

David Haye and Adam Booth have released their first response to the unfortunate announcement that David has had to pull out of the world heavyweight title clash against Wladimir Klitschko on June 20th. Adam Booth described the news as “the most disappointing and devastating that David has ever had to deliver”. He went on: “Unfortunately David has sustained a back injury which means he is unable to continue training for a short period. We’re heading back to the UK for some aggressive physiotherapy."It looks like there will be only a three week delay from the original fight date, which hopefully means that Wladimir will only postpone the fight, rather than cancel it.” David Haye said: “I’m sorry to disappoint all my fans across the world and I hope that once I have had the sufficient treatment, I will be able to start training again and we can get the fight on as soon as possible. I know this is the fight the fans want and I will do everything to make sure it happens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home