Thursday, March 20, 2008

Khan wants Rees in the Ring

Amir Khan is desperate for Gavin Rees to beat Andreas Kotelnik on Saturday night - so he can fight the Welshman next. Unbeaten Rees claimed that he would give the poster boy of British "a pasting" if the pair were to ever meet.The unbeaten Welshman puts his WBA World Light-Welterweight title on the line against Kotelnik at the C.I.A live on Setanta Sports this Saturday. And Khan says he will be cheering him on come fight night. " I've never wanted someone to win a fight so much before," said Khan, who is involved in a WBO World Lightweight title eliminator against Martin Kristjansen at the Bolton Arena on April 5. " I badly want Rees to win so I can shut him up once and for all. " He's been calling me out for a while now, and I'd love to take him on. I'll even come to Cardiff and beat him in front of his own fans. " He's a good champion and is only one weight class higher than me, but I'll happily step up and take him on. I'll be too quick and punch too hard for him. " I want to be a world champion before the end of the year, and Rees is a realistic target. " I'm concentrating on my fight with Martin Kristjansen next month, but Rees has got my juices flowing."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the OLED, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://oled-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

12:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home